Monday 5 March 2012

Rambling and Tangets - my mind is a minefield

I might as well get this clear straight off the bat.


I have a jumpy little rabbit brain.


Many have tried to follow the leaps that my brain frequently takes from one subject to another with barely a pause. Each and every single one of those people has failed. My advice is this: just go with it.


Also, David Levithan is one of my new favorite people. He signed my copy of Will Grayson, Will Grayson today. Besides that, he's also charming, witty, charismatic, and at least once had me snort-laughing, which is something that no one should ever do in public. Doubtless I will at some point in the future of this blog write raving reviews about everything he has ever written.


Not everything that I link to/squee over/review will be a book. Some of the rare, amazing gems of fan fictions (cue horror music) may also find their way here. Much the same can be said of artwork, films that I find particularly inspiring, some of my own clumsy attempts at fiction, and maybe, depending on my mood, pictures of my dog (who doesn't live with me, and I miss very much) will also find their way here over time.


I aim only to entertain. I certainly hope that you will find the motivation and seek out some of the works mentioned, and that they bring happiness, sadness, or a little bit of something else into your life.


Happy reading, dear reader.
For now, it is 00:53, a truly forsaken hour of the morning, and time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment